Thursday, July 13, 2006

my problem with dating

i just figured it out. my idea of an ideal night is a large pizza, a movie, and my pajamas. yet, it's difficult finding the women into that because all of them are at home with large pizzas, watching movies in their pajamas.

does that make me fat and lazy? i think not. in a world were most mid-20 year olds are out partying and getting sloppy drunk, grinding on strangers and passing out on 13th street - i'd like to call my ideal night innovative and unique. no, not fat and lazy, but against the grain. genius is what i call it. and if i really want to get things poppin, i'd go find some sticks - pop some marshmellows on em, and old them over the open flame stovetop. yep, that's livin.

or...maybe i'm a teacher on his first summer break.

tomato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home